Lift Truck Weigh System
- Most user-friendly system available with built-in troubleshooting diagnostics and our toll-free technical support line.
- Load Sensors made from ISO 9000 17.4 Stainless Steel using only temperature compensated strain gage technology.
- System is designed to work in the harshest environments, dependably and accurately.
- Accurate and requires on average only 2 hours for installation.
- Accumulation feature allows operators to either count up for total or display single load weight.
- Remote Accumulator Switch accessory available.
- RS232 Printer accessory available providing for date, time and accumulated, loaded weight.
- Input Power – Voltage: 12-24Vdc +/-5%
- Input Power – Current/Amps: Maximum: 500mA
- Input Power – Current/Amps: Nominal: 100mA + 30mA per 350 Ohm transducer
- Excitation Voltage: 10Vdc
- Maximum Transducers: Four (4) 350 Ohm Transducers
- Operating Temperature: 14F to104F (10C to 40C)
- Display Technology: 5 1/2 digit LCD 3/4″ height
- Control Panel Key Functions: lb/kg. Zero, Net/Gross, Tare, Print
- Serial Port: Full Duplex RS-232 format
- Housing Material: Black ABS
- Weight: 1 lb. 6oz.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb. 4oz.