The American Forklift Scale family brings over 85 years of combined experience in “ON BOARD WEIGHING”. Established in 1989, we offer the best real person phone support in the industry. Our staff can listen to and understand your weighing needs. From initial installation to calibration and technical support. You will not find a more dependable organization. We address all issues and concerns promptly and with the greatest care. We can normally ship your order within 12 hours of placement. The service we provide after the sale is what sets us apart from the competition.
Henry Nicolle is a life-long entrepreneur, innovator, product developer and political advocate to restore Liberty in our time.
- Former U.S. Marine during Cuban Missile Confrontation Crisis
- Former adviser to USAID, MACV, Government of the Republic of South Viet Nam
- Technician at Cape Canaveral and Downrange Missile Tracking Station, Eastern Missile Test Range
- Technician at South Pacific Missile Tracking Station, Western Missile Test Range
- Technology Consultant to Sierracin-Pacific, Sierracin-Sylmar, Convair, TRW, Northrup, Convair, General Dynamics, Continental Airlines and others.
Co-developer with Gary Hood (Los Angeles Fire Department) for the original PASS device (Personal Alert Safety System) for American firefighters. (ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources)
Co-developer with Ernie Grimson (Continental Airlines) for Eddy-Current stranded cable tester adopted for mandatory control cable testing on Boeing 727 and Lockheed C-130 aircraft.
Mr. Nicolle’s career includes participation as a team member in the development of state-of-the-art technology projects including Space Shuttle engine fabrication test equipment and processes, metrology for fabrication of major Space Shuttle structural components, transparency (windshields, etc) anti-icing systems, precision ultrasound inspection and gaging systems, electronic NOAA charting systems and numerous other similar activities.
The most recent of Mr. Nicolle’s adventures have evolved in onboard weighing technology, including providing technical support for hydraulic pressure-based weighing systems for American Forklift Scale, LLC.